Sounds fancy enough? Believe me when I say, this activity is definitely going to please your child above and beyond everything. Especially if it’s a girl. Instead of doing flowers and trees with Q-Tip painting we took it a whole new level while designing a dress.
Pencil and eraser
Let’s get started
1. Draw your model for whom you want to design a dress or a gown on a colored paper. You ca. Even chose white or black paper. I’ve usually gone with Eira’s choices.
2. Outline the model drawing.
3. Bundle up 6-8 q-tips and secure them together with rubber bands. We needed 3 such bunches for 3 different colors and then some singles too.
4. Choose the paint colors, dip a bunch of q-tip in the paint and just dab-dab-dab in a circular fashion to make it look floral.
5. Keep designing the gown until it’s full of q-tip florals. Use single Q-Tips to design the top part of the gown.
6. Colors the face and hair of the model.
Your Q-Tip couture gown is ready! So chic right!
We have created a quick video while Eira was doing this activity.
Hope you enjoy it!
This blog is part of Blogchatter‘s challenge #BlogchatterA2Z