For us, X always stand for Xmas. We have made some really lovely Christmas crafts but wanted to try something new this time.
This lovely Santa is always welcoming with open arms. Makes a wonderful craft for your child and also sits on your table to cheer you up. It’s fun to push him down and watch him pop right back at you.
Red, black and white craft paper
Pencil and eraser
Let’s get started
1. Use strips of red paper and make an accordion fold which will help the Santa pop-up.
2. Make the body of the Santa, mittens and cuffs, pants as shown in the picture.
3. Also make a round face, beard, hat and eyes for Santa.
4. Glue the mittens and pants to the body as shown.
5. Glue the accordion fold into the lower half of the body.
6. Now fold the top half of the body onto the accordion fold. Your pop up body is ready.
7. Glue up the Santa face together and make a smiley with a marker pen.
8. Glue the face onto the body as shown in the picture.
Your Xmas Pop-up Santa is ready.
Isn’t it fun to watch it pop!
Hope you enjoy it!
This post is part of Blogchatter’s challenge #BlogchatterA2Z